Press the Menu button your handset then press 1. This will display the handset's IP address under the title ‘IPv4’. E.g. IPv4: 192.168.1.125
Type the handset’s IP address into any browser window, press Enter to access the phone's web portal and use the following login credentials.
Click on the “Accounts” Tab, then click on the “Register” in the menu.
STEP 4: Use the information provided by SiPalto
- Set the "Line Active" as “Enabled”
- Set the "Label" as the Extension number or something unique that defines the phone.
- Set the "Display Name" to something that defines the phone e.g. Manager
- Register Name: <This is the username provided by SiPalto>
- Username: <Username provided by SiPalto, same as above>
- Password: <Provided by SiPalto>
SIP Server 1
- Server Host:<Information provided by SiPalto>
- Transport: <Select UDP>
- Server Expires: < 300 >
- Server Retry Counts: <3>
Click "Confirm" once all the information is entered. The "Register Status" will change to "Registered" once the registration if successful.
STEP 5: CODECS
Select the following codecs only under the "Enable Codecs" section;
Click "Confirm" to submit the changes.
STEP 6: Advanced Settings
Leave all the settings as default except the ones below;
- Subscribe to MWI: <Enabled>
- MWI Subscription period: <3600>
- Subscribe MWI to voicemail: <Enabled>
- Voicemail: *40
STEP 7: Settings - Preferences
- Interdigit timer: <Set to "9">
STEP 8: Settings - Time & Date
- Time Zone: Select <0 GMT, Ireland, Portugal Spain London>
- Location: <United Kingdom (London)>
STEP 9: Settings - Security
- Change your default password from "admin" to a more secure password.
Important: Please make a note of the password as it is not possible to recover a forgotten password.