The IVR function allows you to add configurable options to the phone system, allowing you to direct callers to appropriate departments or destinations based on the calling user input.
- Select IVR from the Configuration Menu.
- Click on New IVR
- Name:<Desired IVR name> e.g. Language selection IVR
- Welcome Message:<Select the uploaded Media file> Welcome Message is the media file that plays to the calling user while waiting for the IVR Options.
- Menu Selection timeout:<Key in the time in seconds> Menu selection timeout is the time in seconds to wait for the user choice before going to the “On timeout” destination. e.g. 10 will end the IVR after 10 Seconds and the call will be diverted to the destination on timeout (Specified below)
* Loop on timeout (Repeats the IVR on timeout)
*Loop on wrong key press (Repeats the IVR when a wrong key is pressed)
*Allow Dialling Extensions (Enables you dial an extension if you know the ext No.)
*Allow Dialling feature codes (Enables you dial a feature code if you have set one)
- Pressing Numbers (0-9) : <Select the desired action that needs to be performed when the corresponding number is pressed> e.g. Pressing 1 routes you to the Spanish speaking team.
- On timeout: <Select a Destination> e.g. 120 after this time, the call is diverted to the specified destination.
Click “Save” once done.