A conference room or meeting room is a virtual place where the various extensions or calls are joined in a single conversation. Conference rooms can be protected by a PIN or a special Admin PIN which is reserved to the administrator. The maximal number of users allowed, recording and announcements and different other options can be configured through the following panel.
Define Conference Room
Click on New Conference Room
Follow the steps below to set up Conference room features
- Name: <Key in the desired conference room Name> e.g. Finance Conference Room.
- Comment:<Key in the desired conference room number> e.g. 1020
- Available from - to: <Specify the date/duration to keep the Conference room active>
- PIN: <Specify a desired PIN> e.g. 1234.
Note: User will need this PIN to join the conference.
- Admin PIN: <Key in a desired Administrator PIN> e.g. 4321
- Call Rate: <Not Applicable>
Select the applicable options from the following list.
Most of the options are self-explanatory
- Announce users count (Announces the number of users attending the conference)
- Announce users join/leave with review (Announces the users joining/leaving with a review)
- Announce users join/leave without review (Announces the users joining/leaving without a review)
- Play MOH when only one user. (Plays Music on Hold when there is only one user)
- Allow access to menu with *
- Do not play message when first person enters.
- Wait for admin before starting the conference.
- End the conference when the admin leaves.
- Rerecord the conference.
Click Save when done or Click Delete to completely erase the current Conference Room