Call Parking is a convenient way to put a call on hold or transfer calls from one extension to another one. Parking lots are defined as a range of extensions, by default from 700 to 720 are reserved for transferring, holding and later retrieving of calls.
Follow the steps below to set up Call Park feature:
- Select Feature Codes under Configuration
- Click on New Feature Code.
- Code: <*50>
Note: Any other desired number can be chosen as long it is not associated with any other feature code
- Comment:<Enter the desired comment> e.g Call Park 1
- Destination: <Select “Park the call”>
- Click Save to finish and exit the menu.
To Park a Call
- While on a call press CALL TRANSFER.
- Dial *50 and listen & note down the Parking Spot Number. E.g. 700
- Press CALL
To Unpark a Call
Dial the Parking Spot number; this will connect you to the parked call. e.g. 700