Voicemail allows you to automatically record messages for any calls that you miss or cannot answer.
Follow the steps below to set up your voicemail.
- Mailbox:<Enter the mailbox number> E.g. 7000
- Name:<Enter a name that describes the mailbox> E.g. SiPalto General Mailbox
- Email:<Enter an e-mail to receive notifications>
- Timezone: <Europe/London>
- Pager: <Applies only if a pager is in use>
- Envelope playback:<Yes>
- Attach Message: <Yes>
- Automatic Delete: <Yes>
- Greeting:<automatic with no instructions>
- Max number of messages : <100>
- Min length of a voicemail message in seconds : <0>
- Max length of a voicemail message in seconds : <3600>
- Allow Operator/Extras during greetings: <No>
- Operator Destination: <Please select the operator destination>
Upload audio file for the required options below:
Check all the settings and hit “Save” to finish or “Back” to exit without saving.
Please sign in to leave a comment.