This is a feature that allows a you to put a call on hold at one telephone set and continue the conversation from any other telephone set.
Follow the steps below to Set-up Call Park feature:
- Select Feature codes under Configuration.
- Click on New Feature code.
- Code: <*50>
- Comment:<Park a Call>
- Destination: <Park the call>
- Click Save to finish and exit the menu.
Park a Call
- While on a call press CALL TRANSFER.
- Dial *50 and listen to the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) & note down the Parking Spot Number. E.g. 700
- Press CALL TRANSFER.
Unpark a Call
Dial the Parking Spot number, for e.g. 700. This will connect you to the parked call.